The Gemini Lake NUC (NUC7CJYH, NUC7PJYH) technical product specification documents have been released by Intel. You can read it here. This confirms the full specification of the NUC.
I don’t think there are any big surprises. There’s no m.2 slot as reported by some earlier.
- Intel Celeron J4005 CPU (NUC7CJYH) or Pentium J5005 CPU (NUC7PJYH)
- Intel HD Graphics 600 (NUC7CJYH) or 605 (NYC7PJYH) integrated GPU
- Two slots for DDR4-2400 1.2V SODIMM, max. 8 GB RAM
- 2 HDMI 2.0a ports
- 4 external USB 3.0 ports (one charging capable)
- One SATA 6Gbps slot, max. 9.5mm drive height
- SDXC-card reader
- Gigabit Ethernet port (Realtek 8111H-GG)
- Intel Wireless-AC 9462-D2W 802.11ac WiFi adapter with Bluetooth 5 support
- HDMI CEC capabilities (HDMI port 1 only)
- Compressed 5.1 digital audio through a mini-TOSLINK jack
- Dual microphone array
- Consumer IR receiver