I know most of you here are interested in Intel’s consumer line of NUCs, but they also do industrial or commercial NUCs that have certain features that are missing from the consumer line such as vPro. These units are meant for more demanding 24/7 operations and part availability is also guaranteed by Intel for a longer period of time vs. the consumer line.
Simply NUC announced today that they’ll be taking pre-orders for the i7 model. It comes in three (four if you count the board-only option) variants: the tall chassis with 2.5″ SATA slot (NUC7i7DNHE), slim model without 2.5″ drive support (NUC7i7DNKE) and the fanless (NUC7i7DNFE). These models will be shipping end of March or early April.
Some highlights include:
- Intel Core i7-8650U quad-core Kaby Lake-R CPU with boost up to 4.2GHz, 15W TDP
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 integrated GPU
- two HDMI 2.0 connectors (4k@60Hz), HDMI CEC capabilities
- vPro and AMT Remote Management features
- vPro and TPM 2.0 as well as all Intel processor Security and Advanced features
- Intel 8265 Wireless-AC, IEEE 802.11ac 2×2 (867Mbps) + Bluetooth v4.2 pre-installed
- Intel i219-LM Gigabit Ethernet adapter