BIOS version 23 released for Haswell NUCs
Intel has released new BIOS versions for the Haswell NUCs. According to the release notes at least the POST time has been improved and some USB related issues have been fixed. Some people have been having issues with their USB 3.0 sticks getting detached automatically, this should help.
- Date: December 24, 2013
- ME Firmware: 188.8.131.526
- Integrated Graphics:
Option ROM: Build 2177 PC 14.34
UEFI Driver: 5.0.1034
- LAN Option ROM: v1543 PXE 2.1 Build 092
- SATA RAID Option ROM: 184.108.40.2066
- EFI driver (GOP): 5.0.1034
- Visual BIOS: 2.1.5
- Fixed issue with random USB loss.
- Fixed issue where the Event count does not match the number of times the event occurred.
- Reduced POST time.
- Updated help information in Visual BIOS.
- Fixed issue where system won’t boot to Linux Mint.
Download your BIOS update from Intel’s Download Center: