Gemini Lake NUC Technical Product Specification Released
The Gemini Lake NUC (NUC7CJYH, NUC7PJYH) technical product specification documents have been released by Intel. You can read it here. This confirms the full specification of the NUC.
I don’t think there are any big surprises. There’s no m.2 slot as reported by some earlier.
- Intel Celeron J4005 CPU (NUC7CJYH) or Pentium J5005 CPU (NUC7PJYH)
- Intel HD Graphics 600 (NUC7CJYH) or 605 (NYC7PJYH) integrated GPU
- Two slots for DDR4-2400 1.2V SODIMM, max. 8 GB RAM
- 2 HDMI 2.0a ports
- 4 external USB 3.0 ports (one charging capable)
- One SATA 6Gbps slot, max. 9.5mm drive height
- SDXC-card reader
- Gigabit Ethernet port (Realtek 8111H-GG)
- Intel Wireless-AC 9462-D2W 802.11ac WiFi adapter with Bluetooth 5 support
- HDMI CEC capabilities (HDMI port 1 only)
- Compressed 5.1 digital audio through a mini-TOSLINK jack
- Dual microphone array
- Consumer IR receiver